Book Creator now has an in-built Google Map feature, so you can easily add a map to your book.
Note: you'll need to be connected to WiFi for this feature to work.
Here's how to do it.
1. Tap the + button, then choose More. Choose the Map option.
2. Type the place you want to find on the map.
3. Note you can choose between 4 different map types - Road Map, Satellite, Terrain or Hybrid. You can also use the + and - buttons in the bottom right of the map to zoom in and out. When you're happy, tap Done.
4. The map appears as an image on the page. You can resize it, or tap the Inspector to add some alt text for the map. You can also tap on the map to change the location.
5. Now, in read mode, the reader can tap on the map and it will popover the book so they can interact with it.