The pen tool offers a simple but effective way of adding drawings or annotations to your book.
Here's the process:
- Click the + button and choose Pen
- In the toolbar, you can choose the colour and the thickness of the pen.
- When ready, just use your mouse icon (or a finger) to draw what you need.
- If you make a mistake, click the Undo button or use the select the eraser with the icon in the toolbar.
- When finished, click the Done button. You may have to wait a few seconds for the image to be generated.
When your drawing is added to the page, it can be resized, and you can use the Inspector to add links or an alt tag just as you would when working with an imported image.
Note: you cannot edit your drawing again once you've created it. If you need to make changes, you might be able to layer another drawing over the top, but if you find you've made a mistake you'll need to delete it and re-create it.