When you first sign into Book Creator, you will be choose your role (HINT: it should be obvious!).
About teacher accounts
When you sign in as a teacher, you get full access to the app. That means, among other things:
- You can log in with an email address or a Google account
- You can create libraries, and invite students to join
- You can manage your account (click the Account icon in the top right toolbar)
- Only teachers can publish books online
- You can contact the Book Creator team for support (use the Conversation icon in the bottom right of the screen)
Students do not have access to any of the above features.
About student accounts
When students first log in, they have to:
a) Use a Google account
b) Join a library with a code
Help! I've signed in as the wrong role
If you find that a student has signed in as a teacher by mistake, please let us know immediately and we'll change it.
If you registered as a student but should have signed in as a teacher, you can update this yourself by logging out, clicking the 'I am a teacher' button and signing in with the same Google account as before. This time you will be get this message: